Sigment: Students who have desktop or laptop.
Female who have a laptop
On the first year at UF. Always need to change battery for wireless mouse. One day she had a exam and the mouse was dead because of battery. That's when she think she need a mouse never need to be charged. She did nothing. Complain to friends.
Male who have a desktop
Last year purchased a new set of devices and the wires were everywhere. And the headphone always need to be charged in the middle of a game. Then he think he need something more simple and easy to manage. He did nothing. Search information using Google.
Male who have a gaming laptop
He have a gaming wireless mouse, a gaming keyboard ,and a wireless headphone. All of them need USB port but his laptop only have 2 USB ports. When he need extra USB port for extra disk, he need to unplug the keyboard. It was 2 years ago he think he need some devices with single adapter. He brought a multi to one usb port but not very convenient. Search information using amazon.
Summary
They have demand for my product and will purchase it if it is good. It need to promote using social network and among people.
Hey Sining,
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I believe that the demand for the wireless charging is real. wireless is what the further trend is. We can already see there is a lot wireless product on the market but they all need to be wired charge for the battery sometime. Therefore, I can see there will be a huge market for the real wireless that people never have to use any wires for a product.
Hi Sining,
ReplyDeleteThis is a really great post! As a computer gamer, I agree with you so much that a wireless sets are the real need of us. Although everything is fine while I'm playing games at home, every time that I need to go out to take part in a tournament, I need to bring everything there and then bring them back. Things are just a mess and so inconvenient!
Hi Sining, I wanted to extend a thank you your way for a great post and a great way to start off with the buying behaviour task. I really enjoyed getting to hear about wireless charging and how you believe it will affect the business world. We share similar ideas and have a similar passion for the business spirit. I look forward to working with you more.
ReplyDelete