Friday, February 1, 2019

8A – Solving The Problem

The gaming devices (mouse, keyboard, and headphone) nowadays are high performance and fancy. However, the mess of the wire of wired devices and charging problem of wireless devices cause gamers headache. Most devices need their own adapters and waste limited USB ports on PCs. 

My idea for solving the chargers of gaming devices is to charge every devices by a single mouse pad. The mouse pad should be large enough and powerful enough to hold and charge every devices together. Also, the mouse pad will be the single adapter for all devices, which need less USB ports. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sining, Great post! I think your idea is very creative. As a computer games player, I haven't noticed such problem, because I've already get used to the way how I use computers. But after you point out the mouse pad, I begin to think that by that way everything becomes more easier. Your idea is kind like blue tooth keyboard and mouse in the market right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sining,
    Very intuitive post! I had to say I found your argument interesting about your idea on maximizing the space for mouse pads, along with utilizing a single adaptor which would minimize. Indeed, this approach would allow for an opportunity to grow within the gaming device industry. Personally, I wanted to say I wholeheartedly agree with your stance on the problem itself!

    ReplyDelete