Friday, February 22, 2019

14A – Halfway Reflection

Tenacity & Paying It Forward

Half semester ago, I was just like you, knowing nothing about entrepreneurship and tenacity. In my imagination, entrepreneurship is something only belong to successful business man, until I took this class. In this class, we learned very step to find problem and build up business, and also the tenaciousness.

Tenaciousness is a competency. I keep read at least 2 chapters every week to study about successful businessman or businesswoman. Before this class, I never have the habit of reading English book. This read habit itself is Tenaciousness to me.

Tenaciousness is also about attitude. During the exam weeks, keep reading is extreme hard for me to insist. After all day's studying, I was already exhausted and feel only like to go to bed. However, I know I need to keep reading as I scheduled. It's hard but I still made it to keep my reading progress during final week.

Three tips. 
1. Always keep your destination in mind.
2. Make detailed plan for future.
3. Read the story of successful entrepreneurs to learn from them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sining!
    I think you gave some really good tips. I do admire you that you keep the reading habits even during the exam weeks, because we both know how stressful it is during the time. And I do agree that this class is very important to keep up with because it teaches you the real world knowledge and how to think like a business man

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Casino City - JCM Hub
    Discover the New Casino City, its newest 김포 출장샵 restaurant and bar, The Pool After 익산 출장샵 Dark, inside JTM's New Orleans 오산 출장샵 Casino. Click 전주 출장마사지 on it for hours 보령 출장마사지 for details!

    ReplyDelete