Friday, February 15, 2019

11A – Idea Napkin No. 1

1) MeI am a information system student, and a game lover. I believe the uni adapter gaming set will become my second trying to the real business world. It will be a huge challenge but also a great opportunity to me.
2) What am I offering to customers? My product is a uni adapter wireless gaming set will wireless charging system, which will save space on desk and time for changing or charging battery.
3) Who Am I offering it to? High end gamer and high end personal computer user. They have high demand on high end devices.
4) Why do they care? The product will help the desk in organized and customer will never need to worried about battery. Customer will interested in this idea.
5) What are my core competencies?  No competitor have this kind of device for now and they can upgrade their devices step by step by changing part of it, but only in the same brand.
The whole idea is great and will be a Hugh success. The weakness of this idea is from huge device companies such as Logitech. The technology itself is easy and easy to copy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sining! I can see this would be a great idea since I play PS4 myself, and it is annoying that every once a while you have to charging the controller or in the middle of the game the controller went dead. It is true the the big company might be the problem but also they can be the opportunity to cooperate with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sining,

    This is a really great post! I'm really glad to see you have much confidence on your aim. The saving of space sounds really good. The wireless charging is also a great idea. It can get me out of situations that my PSP runs out of the battery but I haven't archived it. That's really a nightmare! Wireless charger will be hard to make. But it will earn you a lot of money once it's out!

    ReplyDelete