1) Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique.
I am a curious girl that I am passionate and interested in many things.
I am a patient to most of things so that I can keep going even when others already gave up.
I always think for others and care about others’ feelings. That people like to be friends with me.
I can quickly adopt to the environment and keep up pace.
I have high excuting ability. I can finish up tasks in a relatively short time.
2) Interview the five people who know you the best.
Daming thinks I understand the differences among people and never judge others. He also thinks I am a smart girl.
Yinghan thinks I am able to pick up things really fast and I am a nice girl that willing to help others when there are in troubles.
Xinxin mentioned that I am care for her and helped her during daily life. She also mentioned I am good at cooking and my skills impressed her a lot.
Yida stated that I am a quick learner and I am a loving person. He thinks I am passionate with my life.
Zihan thinks I am a cute girl and helpful to him when he faced troubles. He thinks I am good at analyse and I am smart.
3) Reflect on the differences.
I never thought that my cooking skills are the most impressive thing that a lot of my friends mentioned in the interviews. I think most of my views can match how my friends know about me.
I never thought that my cooking skills are the most impressive thing that a lot of my friends mentioned in the interviews. I think most of my views can match how my friends know about me.
Hey Sining!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I do think your cooking skill is great too, and I'm really respect that at your age you are already have a legit business to yourself already. All you friends interview are true about you. Keep the good work.