Friday, March 22, 2019

19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

1) MeI am an information system student and a game lover. I believe the uni adapter gaming set will become my second trying to the real business world. It will be a huge challenge but also a great opportunity for me.
2) What am I offering to customers? My product is a uni adapter wireless gaming set will wireless charging system, which will save space on the desk and time for changing or charging the battery.
3) Who Am I offering it to? High-end gamer and high-end personal computer, PSP and X Box user. They have a high demand for high-end devices.
4) Why do they care? The product will help the desk in organized and customer will never need to worried about the battery. Customer will be interested in this idea.
5) What are my core competencies?  No competitor has this kind of device for now and they can upgrade their devices step by step by changing part of it, but only in the same brand.
The whole idea is great and will be a Hugh success. The weakness of this idea is from huge device companies such as Logitech. The technology itself is easy and easy to copy. The solution for this is doing it quick and quiet and be famous fast before large company can react, and then cooperate with them.

Point 1: PSP user also
Point 2: Competition solution

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sining,
    Great post! I think you made few really convincing point that makes your product really attractive to the customers. I do agree that the challenge and the core competencies that you might going to face are coming from those big companies. One way to resolve this is maybe to seek alliance with them.

    ReplyDelete