Friday, March 15, 2019

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2



I did not write the last elevator pitch so I did not get any feedback.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sining!
    I absolutely love your elevator pitch! I can feel your passion you have towards your pitch and I like the interaction you made in your video when you introduce the products to the others. I do feel relatable and the need to purchase your product. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sining,

    I really liked your elevator pitch! I loved how you tried to incorporate those leading questions into the video to gain the attention from the audience, that is a really great strategy. Also, great job on having a lot of enthusiasm and charisma towards the microphone and camera, it makes all of the difference when you can tell that the speaker is passionate about the subject rather than just going through the motions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sining,

    I like your elevator pitch 2 much more than your elevator pitch 1! You focus more on the interaction and the introduction of your products, which helps me understand your point much more. I really get interested in your products after watching it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sining,

    I like your elevator pitch 2 much more than your elevator pitch 1! You focus more on the interaction and the introduction of your products, which helps me understand your point much more. I really get interested in your products after watching it. Great job! I also invite you to invite me next time for you reviews! I like your idea so much that we can discuss more on this in the future!

    ReplyDelete