My customer is a 27 years old adult with a full-time job in Gainesville. He loves to play computer games and he purchased a lot of gaming devices in order to improve game experiences. He is a cat person who adopted two cats. He has a blue Mustang that his parents brought for him when he went to college. He is thinking about changing his sports car to an SUV. Everyday after he gets off working, he likes to lay in the couch and watch game tournaments. He is still single but he is seeing someone that his parents introduced to him. He thought she is a good girl that worth to marry. He is right now saving money and preparing for their future lives.
I am also a game lover. Although I am not good at it, I purchased a lot of game devices. I feel it is not a coincidence that I have common with my avatar. Because when I started to have the business idea, I always image the circumstance that how I will need the product to be. During the thinking, I realized that there are a lot of people love gaming. They love to purchase relative items and devices just like I do. 27 years old men with full-time jobs are the good target groups because they have the time and ability for their hobbies. So there is a great chance that we have the same hobby.
Hey Sining!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, I think you did a great job on picturing your potential customer. I do agree with you that a 27 years old adult with a full-time job would be a good target since he is financially stable to purchase the product. But I also think that the international student should also be a good target market since they are younger and most of them love to play video games.
Hi Sining,
ReplyDeleteI think your post is really interesting! You describe your potential customer very well. I agree much on your point that the target customer group should be financially stable. Because your product won't be cheap, according to your description. However, I think teenagers that likes playing games are also your good choice. They are willing to spend money on PC equipment.