1. The percentage of aged people in China is increasing rapidly (data from China Bureau of Statistic), a lot of aged population will need retirement home to be taken care of. My plan is to set up a retirement community in US. A friend of mine want to move his parents to US but they were afraid of being longly without friends in US because they can not speak good english. This community will provide the elder citizens from China better air, medical care and environment to enjoy their quality elder life. The target customers are elder rich Chinese who want to live in US either for better medical care or better life quality. I come from China and study in US, and I have friend who have interest in this idea, which make me the few people who have this idea.
2. There are a increasing foreign investment demand in China(data from China Bureau of Statistic). More and more people want to buy asset in foreign countries, especially US and Canada. My plan is to build up a real estate purchase network facing Chinese customer who is trying to purchase asset oversea. The target customers are rich Chinese who want to purchase real estate oversea. I come from China and study in US, and I'm considering purchase a house in Florida, which make me the few people who have this idea.
Opportunities from regulation change:
1. As the trade agreement between US and China will be settle down soon, the protection in IP and trade mark will be reinforced in China to protect US companies. My idea is to set up and IP trading network to match the potential deal parties. The target customers will be the US companies who willing to lease or sell the IP and Chinese company who looking to purchase or use the IP. I come from China and study in US, and my dad was involved in an IP leasing agreement recently, which make me the few people who have this idea.
2. US government is closing up the border to Mexico. My idea is to build up a organization to protect the right of legal foreigners to be treated fairly. We will fight for the right of them. Our target customers are foreigners who affected by the new regulation and lose their lawful rights. As a foreigner I have sympathy with them and want to do something for them.
Hey Sining,
ReplyDeleteI like how you focus on the international opportunities, and especially between the U.S and China. As the two largest economic in the world, there are indeed so many potential opportunities that we can look into. I also noticed that the increase of foreign real estate investment demand in China. However, It is getting harder for mainland Chinese people to invest oversea due to the new government regulations. Therefore, I do feel this market has the potential but it needs the time to become mature.
Hi Sining, I wanted to take this opportunity to say you did a great job of comparing the economic and regulatory changes present within your task of identifying opportunities within global trends. For example, your discussion on the aging of the Chinese population provided context for the trend and how it will continue to impact overall quality of life and medical care throughout time. The increase in foreign investment demand in China also perhaps ties to the revelation in the first trend you discussed. Parallels can be drawn due to globalization and increasing ties to foreign economies.
ReplyDelete