The this idea comes to me when my friend tried very hard to looking for a car, but dealers here are dishonest and hid very high dealer fee. As international students, we lack of the ability to do a wide range of searching and compare. That's why I found this a business opportunity to open a car dealership.
It's not easy at all to start my own business. I faced so many troubles that I did not ever expected. All the paperwork, tax, license take more than I expected, and also the regulation for the employee managing. But fortunately I determined enough to went through it. And everything is getting better now.
The reason I took ENT 3003 is also about my business. I almost know nothing about business before. Both my parents are department manager who have no entrepreneurship experience. I believe from ENT 3003, I can learn a lot useful knowledge to be applied to my business. I want to be a successful entrepreneur in the future. I expect a lot in ENT 3003.

Hey Sining!
ReplyDeleteI really respect you and your business. I think as an international student who comes to America and open her own business required a lot courage. I really like the one time that i went to your shop for my car's maintenance and detailing. You guys did a great job!
Hi Sining, It is incredible to see someone who saw a need and sought out to fulfill said need. That definitely shows an entrepreneurial spirit that makes me very happy to hear! I definitely believe that you will learn various lessons that can only propel you forward and are exciting to hear given the fact that you demonstrated a self-starter motivation. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete