1) It takes me 1 hour to went over all my posts. They are interesting and I can still remember what was I thinking when I wrote the posts. I had a business experience so I thought this course all be so easy for me. However, with the process of this course, I found myself lacking of so much important skills to be a successful entrepreneur. Compare to myself before, I think more clearly and straight in business - what is the unmet need and how to solve them.
2) The training in this course give me a way to think about business, which is most valuable to me. The venture concept is that part I worked most on and spend most time on. It's like a business plan and by writing it, I went though a lot of thinking. It's also the experience I would remember even a long time ago. It give me most fun and I'm so proud of my work.
3) I do consider my self an entrepreneur now. I am still working on the way of mindset. I can't say I mastered it, but it do lead my mind the way.
4) I would recommend them to read more detail of success and failure in business, and before trying something out, listen to other's opinion and drain new idea from it.
Hi Sining,
ReplyDeleteNice post! I agree with you that this course teaches us a way to think of business. How to discover it, how to develop it, and how to investigate it. I believe such way to think of our business will help us success one day. I have read most of your post and understand fully of your idea of your opportunity. You always make good investigations and understand you market thoroughly. Great job!
Hi Sining,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading all of your posts from this past semester. I really agree that this course is awesome and gives you a whole new really good perspective on the business world and the things that motivate and drive businesspeople. I think that your attentiveness and critical thinking will take you very far in whatever career you decide to pursue. There are so many ways to think about the world of business and I think you already have an amazing mind for the world of business!