Friday, April 5, 2019

25A – What’s Next?

Existing Market:
The business model is very mature and successful. The existing customers are who love gaming and own more than one devices. Technological progress is always achieved by solving practical problems. The emergence and development of wireless charging technology make electricity, a resource that is difficult to leave in modern life, convenient and easy to get. This will also promote the innovation and breakthrough of modern technology, products, and business model, and thus change the world. I believe the next step of my business is definitely made a better product and enhance service quality. 
Currently, there are wireless chargers on the market with power between 5W and 10W. Many chargers can only meet the minimum power standards and charge at less than half the speed of a line. In terms of technology, wireless charging devices with a more stable connection, longer transmission distance, and support of "one-to-many" charging will also become the main research and development direction of my company.

New Market:
Right now my target customer group is young and rich people. But I think the business model can actually apply a lot broader target than this. "One-to-many" wireless charging is a better solution for charging. It supports longer charging distance and can support multiple devices charging at the same time. This technology should not be limited by the gaming area.
I am surprised by how wireless charging can be commonly applied. I think this is going to be a market with great potential.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sining!
    Great post! I think you did a really good anaylsis on both of your market. I like how you did a good research on the current market and points out the huge potential of sales that could generate from the wireless charging market. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sining,

    I wanted to reach out and congratulate you for an effective post that approached the subject of analysis on the old and new markets for entry that are in Gainesville. Indeed, you are developing a sense of direction that is going to take you forward in the path for your business ideals. Keep up the good work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sining,

    Great post! I think it's a good idea to focus on "one to many". I'm surprised that you have done such a lot of investigation into the market. Great job! I hope you can do a much better job in the future. If you have any questions, I think you can investigate more in Youtube videos. Hope you can do really a great job in the future.

    ReplyDelete