1)
I plan to exit the market by selling the business to who may interest in it. If there will be an opportunity to sell it with a large return in five years, I will sell it. Otherwise, I will keep running the business as long as it does not cost me too much money. My children have the right to choose their life path freely. They do not have to be a businessman like me. If they are interested in this business area and are able to look after the business, I will pass down my business to them. However, I won't push the process.
2)
I think sell the business in the future is the most appropriate method. I can exit the market with the right people keep on going and I make a profit from this.
3)
Of course, this will greatly change what I plan for the future. But I think the opportunity is as important as plan. As a result, I will keep an open mind for future planning.
Hey Sining,
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I like how you planning on your exit plan base on how your performances. I agree with you that children should have their right to choose what kind of life they want to live and I like how you offer them option if they want to take over the business you crated. Good work!
Hi Sining,
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I think you have understood your business quite well. I also think you know how to do business well, too. Performances are always the key element when considering continuing a business or not. For me, whether the business is going well or not, I will sell it when I graduate. I think with good operating situation, we can get a good price from this investment.